This is the phone that will change photography.
Far beyond the 12 megapixel category, Galaxy S20 Ultra gives you millions more pixels in each photograph. Which means for the first time ever you can pinch in for details you’d never have seen before.
It starts with 10x Hybrid Optic Zoom enabled by a revolutionary folded lens and high resolution image sensor. Couple that with Super Resolution Zoom enhanced by camera AI to get close up to the action and capture moments you might have missed.
We almost tripled the sensor size so you can shoot more of the night
Now the highest-resolution video on a smartphone
Sophisticated AI stabilizes video like an action cam
A whole new way to take one shot and capture multiple formats
*All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
- 8K Video Snap allows you to capture 33MP photos straight from 8K video.
- Colour availability may vary depending on country or carrier.
- 108MP camera only available on Galaxy S20 Ultra. Galaxy S20 and S20+ have 64MP cameras.
- 10x Hybrid Optic Zoom and 100x Super Resolution Zoom only available on Galaxy S20 Ultra. Galaxy S20 and S20+ have 3x Hybrid Optic Zoom and 30x Super Resolution Zoom.
- Super Resolution Zoom includes digital zoom, which may cause some image deterioration.
- Galaxy S20 Ultra’s image sensor is about 2.9x larger than Galaxy S10. Galaxy S20 and S20+’s image sensors are about 1.7x larger than Galaxy S10.
- The medium and amount of Single Take results may differ based on original capture.
- Actual data and Wi-Fi speed may vary depending on country, carrier, and user environment.
- 5000mAh (typical) battery only available on Galaxy S20 Ultra. Galaxy S20 battery is 4000mAh (typical) and Galaxy S20+ battery is 4500mAh (typical). Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3880mAh for Galaxy S20, 4370mAh for Galaxy S20+, and 4855mAh for Galaxy S20 Ultra. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
- Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2020.01.13–24 in USA and UK with pre-release versions of SM-G980, SM-G981, SM-G985, SM-G986 and SM-G988 under default setting using LTE, 5G Sub6 networks (NOT tested under 5G mmWave network) Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
- Actual storage available may vary depending on pre-installed software.
- MicroSD card sold separately. Availability may vary depending on country and manufacturer.