Google Nest Secure Alarm New White
- Sensors: Nest Guard | Motion sensing (90° field of view to 10 ft), Proximity, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Temperature, Humidity
- Sensors: Nest Detect | Motion (54° field of view up to 15 ft), Ambient light, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Tamper detection switch, Temperature, Humidity
- Sensors: Nest Tag | NFC Tag
- Battery: Nest Guard | Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, 12-hour battery backup
- Battery: Nest Detect | One CR123 3V lithium battery (included)
- Power: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.35A
- Wireless: Nest Guard | 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz) Wi-Fi; WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported | Bluetooth Low Energy | NFC
- Weather Resistance: Nest Guard and Nest Detect are for indoor use only | Nest Tag is water resistant
Condition : Brand New Sealed
Warranty : 1 Year
Delivery : 1-2 business days if in stock
Please note this device is imported from supplier unless indicated as in stock. Warranty is covered exclusively by Powerbite. Please allow up to 15 business days for this device.
A whole new kind of security.
Most security systems are designed around intruders. But you’re not an intruder. Nest Secure is easy to live with. And it’s only tough when you need it to be.
Alarm, keypad, and motion sensor with Google Assistant built in.
The sensor that looks out for doors, windows and rooms.
The easiest way to arm and disarm. Without a passcode.
Know what’s happening at home from anywhere.
Easy ways to arm and disarm.
You can arm and disarm with the Nest app from anywhere.¹ Tap Nest Tag on Nest Guard as you come and go. Or just ask your Google Assistant to arm for you. You can also enter a passcode on Nest Guard’s keypad. (But only if you like passcodes.)
No stressful countdowns, loud beeps, or rushing out the door.
You can choose how much time you need to arm or disarm before the alarm goes off – up to 5 minutes. For doors you use most, you might give yourself more time. For doors you hardly use, you can set No Delay so the alarm goes off instantly when it opens. And if you forget to arm, you’ll get a Remind Me alert on your phone.
No Rush arm/disarm
Remind Me alerts
One sensor can sense two things.
Stick Nest Detect on a window, and you’ll know when it opens. Stick it on a wall, and it senses motion in a room. And when you stick it on a door, it can sense both motion and open/close. You can turn motion detection on and off in the Nest app.
And it can do more than sense.
Nest Detect looks out for your family, whether you’re home or away. When your kids run out the door to the backyard, you’ll hear an open tone. When you need to leave early and the house is armed, Quiet Open keeps the alarm silent while you open the door. Pathlight helps you find your way in the dark. And Dog Pass keeps your small pooch from setting off the alarm.
Always know what’s happening at home.
If the alarm goes off, you’ll get a security alert on your phone. Check the free Nest app to see what triggered the alarm – either a door or window opened or someone entered a room. Then you can call the police or your emergency contacts.
Get a security alert
Verify what’s happening
Call the police