- 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core
- 8GB of 2133 MHz RAM | 256GB SSD
- 13.3″ 2560 x 1600 Retina Display
- Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
- True Tone Technology
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 5.0
- Touch Bar | Touch ID Sensor
- 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
- Force Touch Trackpad
This Space Grey Apple Macbook Pro 13-inch 2018 with Retina Display features an interactive touch-bar for quick access to shortcuts. It has a 8th Gen Coffee Lake 2.3ghz i5-8259U Processor with four independent cores. It has a 8GB onboard LPDDR SDRAM with 256GB SSD.
The MacBook Pro “Core i5” 2.3 13-Inch (Mid-2018 True Tone Display, Touch Bar, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) is powered by a 14 nm, 8th Generation “Coffee Lake” 2.3 GHz Intel “Core i5” processor (8259U), with four independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, 128 MB of eDRAM embedded on the processor die, and a 6 MB shared level 3 cache. This notebook also packs 8 GB of onboard 2133 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM (which could be upgraded to 16 GB at the time of purchase, but cannot be upgraded later), 256 GB or 512 GB of flash storage, and an integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 graphics processor that shares memory with the system.