- 2.3 GHz Intel “Core i9” processor (I9-9880H)
- 9th Generation “Coffee Lake”
- dual graphics processors
- AMD Radeon Pro 560X with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory
- 512 GB of onboard flash storage
- Octa Core Processor
- 16MB Shared level 3 cache
- 16GB 2400Mhz DDR SDRam
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 Six-Core
- 16GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM | 256GB SSD
- 15.4″ 2880 x 1800 Retina Display
- AMD Radeon Pro 555X GPU (4GB GDDR5)
- True Tone Technology
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) | Bluetooth 5.0
- Touch Bar | Touch ID Sensor
- 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
- Force Touch Trackpad
The MacBook Pro “Core i9” 2.3 15-Inch (2019, Touch Bar) is powered by a 14 nm, 9th Generation “Coffee Lake” 2.3 GHz Intel “Core i9” processor (I9-9880H), with eight independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, a 16 MB shared level 3 cache, 16 GB of onboard 2400 MHz DDR4 SDRAM — which could be upgraded to 32 GB at the time of purchase, but cannot be upgraded later — and 512 GB of onboard flash storage as well as dual graphics processors — an AMD Radeon Pro 560X with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory and an integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630 graphics processor that shares memory with the system.
Externally, this notebook has an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, a revised “third generation” butterfly mechanism keyboard with an integrated “Touch Bar” touch-sensitive control that adapts for different applications and provides Touch ID login support in lieu of traditional function keys, and a gigantic “Force Touch” trackpad.
Additionally, it has a high-resolution LED-backlit 15.4″ widescreen 2880×1800 (220 ppi, 500 nits) “Retina” display with True Tone technology, and a integrated battery that provides an Apple estimated 10 hours of runtime.
This notebook is offered in either silver colored aluminum or a darker “Space Gray” colored aluminum housing (but not other colors) and weighs just a bit more than 4 pounds (1.83 kg).
Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, four “Thunderbolt 3” ports (USB-C connector), and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.